resume

Here you can see my full resume up to date!

IMDB

Here is my IMDB page

07/12/2009

Dino Body


Hi everyone!

well, I look at my blog and... wow it's been a while since my last post!
But I have a pretty good reason.
For the last 9 months I've been working on a dinosaurs documentary as I said before. But in fact, it has been 2 projects back to back for the same client, Discovery Channel. So we didn't have much time between both of them.

The team worked really hard on both shows. I was mainly lighting on the first one, but on the second project I did many things. I worked for the layout department as well as FX and some previs animation. Now, at the end of the shows I am back to the lighting department.

I've been waiting for a while to show you some of my work. Finally Discovery put some footage on the net. So here is the first trailers of Dino Body:

http://discoveryenterprisesinternational.com/video-player/50/

I hope that the second project (that we are currently finishing) will soon be available too!

I am quite proud of the work we did.
Hope you will enjoy.

No comments: